We just keep on growing! Calling all Software Developers..
As our product and customer base grows, so does our need for talented and creative minds on our team.
We are an innovative engineering company with deep roots in software development and collaboration technologies. Our high energy team excels at the forefront of exploring and designing modern solutions that industries and businesses use every, single day – solutions that make processes more efficient and peoples’ lives easier.
We are proud to offer health insurance reimbursement, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, Vanguard 401K matching, paid time off, charitable contribution matching, professional development assitance, parental leave, flexible work from home options, and a fun work environment in Downtown Denver, CO and Downtown Charlotte, NC. Learn more about our products, professional services, and most importantly, our team, at www.cloverhound.com. Be sure to check out the articles in our blog and learn more about what technologies our team works with daily.
|Title:||Software Developer I|
|Location:||Colorado or North Carolina (preferred)|
|Reports to:||Chief Technology Officer|
|Travel:||Up to 5 – 10%|
|Annual Salary Range:||$80,000 – $100,000 per year + yearly performance bonus|
We are looking for an experienced full-stack software developer. This position will be located in either our Charlotte or Denver offices. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working both the professional services consulting side and our fast-growing SaaS product business. Other responsibilities may arise as needed.
Candidate must have:
- 3 – 5 years of full-stack software development working experience.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Advanced knowledge of Ruby on Rails on the backend and React on the front end
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- The ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with minimal direction.
- Authorization to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
- Documentation of collaboration and contact center environments
- Commitment to being a team player.
- Experience with a distributed version control system (like Git).
Big plus if you have:
- Experience working with telephony or Contact Center technologies, especially Cisco products or communications APIs like Twilio.
- Experience with WebRTC or related technologies
- Experience in a client-facing consulting role.
- Experience building, deploying, and/or maintaining SaaS applications.
Email your resume in PDF format to email@example.com with the subject line “Cloverhound Software Engineer” and tell us more about you and your skills.
Cloverhound is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made based on business needs and job requirements without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. Applicants of all ages are encouraged to apply. We’re an open-minded meritocracy and if that sounds like a place where you want to work, we want you.
At this time we are not accepting applicants that would require Cloverhound to commence (“sponsor”) an immigration case in order for employment (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration case).